Module allows to perform basic operations on the Flickr account. Main feature is to synchronize whole photo directories with online albums.
After installing module you must perform authentication. (If you won’t do it you will receive error:
To authenticate please invoke command
If authentication will be performed correctly you should see simple Finished information.
After authentication you can start using module. It is important to know that Flickr API is asynchronous, and a lot of operations are not visible just after invoking. Example below shows, that after creating album, we needed to wait couple seconds to see result.
Additionally Flickr Album cannot exists without any picture. If you will remove all pictures from album album is deleted automatically. That is why when creating album through API you need to add at least one photo. In module we I am creating MaintananceAlbum which stores one picture which is added to newly created album. After you will add picture to this album. Maintanance picture is removed (from this new album)
- Authenticate-Flickr – Authenticate module to your account. Saves key to MasterConfiguration file placed in the module directory.
- Clear-Flickr – remove all photos and albums from Flickr.
- Delete-FlickrAlbum – removes all photos from album, album is deleted automatically
- Get-FlickrAlbums – obvoius
- Move-FlickrSinglePhotostoAlbum – you are adding photos to Flickr and you can group it in albums. One photo can be in many albums. This module mainly focuses on albums, so to manage not assigned photo to any album, you could use this command
- New-FlickrAlbum – obvious
- Add-FlickrPhoto – obvious
- Sync-FlickrSet – most powerfull command here described below
- Sync-FlickrAlbumFromDirectory – sync only one directory used by Sync-FlickrSet in a loop
- Set-FlickrAlbumPermissions – obvious
- Set-FlickrPhotoPermissions – obvious